The Women’s Ministry Union is a missions organization that has educated and involved generations upon generations in Christian missions.
The purpose of the WMU is to challenge Christian believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God. This purpose is accomplished through age-level missions organizations, hands-on missions opportunities, and additional resources produced by WMU.
WMU Children’s Programs
Our children’s programs consists of;
- Children in Action – for boys and girls pre-k through 1st grade
- Girls in Action – for girls 2nd through 6th grade
- Royal Ambassadors – for boys 2nd through 6th grade
WMU Adult Program:
Our adult program is Women’s Ministry/Women on Mission.
The Women’s Ministry / Women on Mission meets the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the Family Life Center. You can read more about the adult program on our Women’s Ministry page.
The WMU emphasizes and promotes three mission offerings during the year:
- Annie Armstrong – North American Mission Offering in April
- Mary Hill Davis – State Mission Offering in September
- Lottie Moon – International Mission Offering in December